Belly fat is one of the hardest fat type to get rid of. You can’t expect to reduce your belly or to lose abdominal fat only through exercise. You must take a combination of diet, aerobic exercise and specific exercises for the stomach if you want to lose belly fat permanently. However, in order to lose belly fat in 1 week, you need to do high intensity training and to follow a strict diet.
1. Avoid junk food and drinks with calories for seven days. This includes chips, cakes, donuts, canned meats, soft drinks and fruit juices. It can be difficult to surrender to all these, but if you want to lose that last bit of fat in a week, you need to consume only foods such as fish, chicken breasts, fruits, vegetables and soy products.
2. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day. This hydrates your body, removes toxins, reduces bloating and prevents dehydration.
3. Eat 6 small meals a day. Keep a journal noting everything you eat and drink, including the calorie content of each item. Each meal should contain 200-300 calories and should be eaten every two to three hours. This helps keep your metabolism elevated and regulates blood sugar.
4. Perform five sets of 25 repetitions of basic abdominal exercises four times a week.
5. Do isometric exercise for 10 minutes four times a week. Use the forearms and feet to put your body into a pushup position. Hold this position for 30-60 seconds, depending on your fitness level.
6. Do five sets of bicycle crunches for one minute each, four times a week. Lie on your back, put your hands behind your head, lift your legs fully stretched, and alternate from side to side in a pedaling motion. As you do this, touch your left elbow to your right knee, then your right elbow to your left knee.
7. Make intervals of high-intensity cardio training for at least 30 minutes for six consecutive days. Try running around a track for 2 minutes and then rest for 2 minutes. Try rope jump for 3 minutes and then rest for 1 minute.